Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Welcome Link

Do to a bunch of creeps around browsing the internet... and no we have not had any problems, I have decided to take my blog private.  If you currently have permission you can view our new blog here.   And if you would like to view our blog go ahead and email me so I can grant you permission.

6 comments:

our story said...

This is Rachel Mcneil and I like to see what is going on my e-mail is olsensadoption@gmail

Josh and Kayci said...

Hey i want to see your blog!
Kayci
sportigirl00@hotmail.com

Tina said...

Hey Tanya - I like keeping up on you guys and your cute boys - email is tgoates@yahoo.com

Brooke said...

please add us

bwoolst@hotmail.com

PS I heard you are expecting...congrats!!!!

Staci said...

So I thought you had my email. Can you please invite me???
SpaceyStacey_07@yahoo.com


Thanks

the LOTT family said...

hey! will you please add us? redroxy44@hotmail.com